RevenuEX offers a number of advanced scenarios which can be implemented and applied. Most of them will be already available in the imported theme demo, while others can be seen on the official demo website.
Advanced scenarios have been designed to be totally optional. The clients can choose to remove them (due to perdormance or accessibility concerns), and continue to use and maintain only basic features, closer to the typical WordPress workflow.
Advanced scenarios include:
- Setting common layout for all blog posts
- Setting common layout for all single case studies, team members or events
- Setting common layout for archives
- Design header using the page builder
- Design footer using the page builder
- Design a FAB bar (placed on the left- or right-hand side of the screen) with a fully customizable set of clickable buttons, using the page builder
- Design a custom 404 page, using the page builder
- Set a team member as a blog post author